Medical Weight Loss in Santa Rosa
Get to the Root Cause of Your Weight Loss Resistance
Weight loss can be hard – and sometimes eating well and exercising is simply not enough.
Weight loss is also about more than just shedding those extra pounds. It’s about getting to the root-cause of why your body holds on to fat and keeps you in the vicious cycle of gaining weight.
That’s where our medical weight loss program comes in – we’ll develop a customized plan to help you get to the root of why you’re not losing weight to help you achieve your health goals and feel your best.
What are some reasons for weight loss resistance?
There are many underlying factors, both physiological and psychological, that contribute to weight loss resistance including:
- Hormone imbalance
- Poor gut health
- Chronic illness
- Toxin build-up
- Stress and too much cortisol
- Lack of sleep
- Slowed metabolism
How Our Program Works
Our Medical Weight Loss Program is practitioner-led and supported by our team of expert health coaches. You’ll first meet with your clinic for an initial weight loss consultation to understand your challenges, needs and root-causes of weight loss resistance.
We’ll then develop a plan and prescription tailored to your unique needs that may include peptides, medications or nutritional supplementation. You also may be paired with one of our dedicated health coaches for additional support, accountability, addressing lifestyle challenges, building healthy habits, and working on your psychological relationship with food to maximize your results.
*Labs and additional treatment plan to address specific root causes of weight loss resistance may be required.
Depending on your unique physiological needs, our program can promote weight loss in a variety of ways:
- Controls blood sugar and improves glucose metabolism
- Prevents the absorption of glucose in the kidneys
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Increases metabolism
- Enhances energy and burns fat
- Promotes appetite control
- Increases lean muscle
Which weight loss prescriptions may be used?
We have 3 effective prescriptions for weight loss including:
- Amlexanox – Proven to reverse weight loss and improve insulin sensitivity help with weight loss by addressing obesity, diabetes, fatty liver and increasing metabolism.
- Canagliflozin – Helps to reduce body weight by preventing the absorption of glucose (blood sugar) in the kidneys.
- Sermorelin– Peptide – Works to enhance energy, burn fat, increase lean muscle and more by stimulating the production and release of hormones by the pituitary gland.
The initial evaluation is $165 and enrollment in the medical weight loss program is between $550 – $999.
Enrollment in our medical weight loss program includes:
- 30-minute visit with provider
- Health Coaching Sessions
- Medical Weight Loss Program Guide
- Your initial prescription; including a protocol with dosing instructions
To maintain the weight loss program, follow-up appointments for medications refills may be required.
How long does it take to lose weight?
Everyone’s weight loss journey looks different and how much weight you have to lose will determine the duration of your program. You may feel the effects of your weight loss prescription at your first dose, however many experience weight loss within the first two weeks of starting the program.
It is important to keep in mind that weight loss can take time, and you’ll see the best results when you are using your medication in combination with a healthy diet and exercise.
Ready to finally shed the weight and keep it off? Schedule your 15-minute health advisor call to get started on the Forum Health Medical Weight Loss Program today!